Please ensure you complete all procedures below to avoid return processing delays when we receive your item back. Any item sent back that does not have a valid RMA number will be delayed.
How to send your item back to us:
Before your send back an item, please log into your account.
Complete a Product Return Application to be issued with an RMA number.
Once you have completed the Return Application, you will be emailed your RMA number.
To view your RMA number, please click My Account and select View your return requests.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE YOU REMOVE YOUR ICLOUD ACCOUNT BEFORE SENDING BACK OR YOUR REFUND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. Please read our guide on "How to Remove an iCloud Account".
Now, simply send back your handset, USB charge lead and any other accessory with original packaging, to our address below, with your name and Return ID clearly marked on the return packaging. Any item missing from order will be deducted from any refundable costs. Why not print a copy of your RMA email and include with your return packaging?
Your return will be given high priority, with most repairs and replacements being completed in approx 3-5 working days.
Refunds will be processed and completed within 14 days.
If we receive a device back under warranty and subsequently find no issues when we complete testing, a charge of £20.00 plus return shipping costs (normally £10.00 within the UK, more if being shipped outside the UK) will be applicable prior to sending back to you.
On rare occasions products may develop a fault. Our flexible no fuss policy for dealing with faulty goods is intended to ensure you get the fastest resolution possible and minimise the time you are without a working item. We will either choose to repair the product in-house or replace as necessary. It is the buyers responsibility to return the item to us. Any item returned to us may be charged an additional fee to cover the cost of testing and return if devices are found to be fully working or if the device is found to have been accidentally damaged. Faulty devices must be returned within 14 days of purchase or they will be rejected and returned and will be charged a return fee. If your device becomes faulty after your warranty period has expired, we may offer a discounted repair rate. We will not offer refunds on any items sold that have elapsed the warranty period. Postage refunds for items sent back to us that were damaged or faulty on arrival and within the first 14 days will be issued, up to a maximum value of £10.00, but only after the items have come back to us and at reasonable costs. Please complete a Product Return Application to be issued with an RMA number.
We fully test each battery within the device prior to shipping. We run a full battery test which consists of playing a constant YouTube video with medium backlight settings, Bluetooth on, WiFi on and connected and settings restored to Factory Defaults. We expect a battery to last approx 6-7 hours during tests and we deem this to be a good battery. Times will vary across devices depending on battery capacity. For example an iPhone 5/5C/5S/SE will last 6-7 hours using above testing methods while an iPhone 6/6S may last 7-8 hours as the battery capacity is a little larger. We will only replace a battery if the above times are not being met and within your warranty period only. If you find your battery is not depleting to 0% correctly, your device is shutting off randomly or at a certain percentage, we will replace the battery during your warranty period only. If we receive a device for warranty battery replacement and subsequently find no issues when we complete testing, a charge of £20.00 plus return shipping costs (normally £10.00 within the UK more if being shipped outside the UK) will be applicable prior to sending back to you. If you suspect you may have a battery issue, we urge you to restore your device back to factory settings and test your device again. It is possible an application or background service may be draining your battery more than usual. For further help and tips to increase your battery life, please read our "Getting the most from your battery" guide.
Under the UK Distance Selling Act of 2000 you, the consumer, have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days after the first day you received your item. The 14 working days begin from the first day after you receive your order. To be entitled to cancel the order the item must be unused and in a re-saleable condition and must be returned at your expense. The cost of any loss of product / parts during transit is your responsibility. All monies entitled to be refunded will be credited once the item(s) has been received by iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD. Refunds are issued by cheque or credited back to your original payment method within 14 days from the date the item(s) are returned. Please enclose your order number, your address and the reason for returning the goods. Please complete a Product Return Application to be issued with an RMA number. It is the buyers responsibility to return the item to us.
You may cancel your order within 14 working days after the day you receive your delivery subject to the following conditions and returns process:
- For all returns & cancellations:
- You must cancel in writing within 14 working days after the delivery date.
- You are responsible for the cost of sending back the goods.
- You have statutory duty to take care of the goods. Damage or distress caused or allowed by you to the product may void your right to return the product.
- You may examine the goods as you would do when purchasing in a shop. You have a duty to take care of the goods. Cancelled orders where the goods are returned damaged, worn, scratched, modified (including the software setup) or missing any of the supplied equipment, including screens, stands, batteries and other accessories, will be rejected and returned to you.
- We recommend that goods should be sent by a recorded method of delivery as proof of return may be required. They should also be insured in case the goods are damaged during return transit.
- You are responsible for the security and safety of the goods until they are received and accepted back into our warehouse. If you do not use insurance and the goods are damaged or go missing you are fully liable for the cost of the goods.
- Goods should be sent by a recorded method of delivery as proof of return may be required. They should also be insured in case the goods are damaged during return transit.
- You are responsible for the cost of sending back the goods.
- To speed up the identification of your product return the original order ID reference must be clearly highlighted on the outside of the package, in such a way that it does not damage the original product. Product returned without an order ID number will require identification from all sales of the product, this can add further time and delays in processing the return as refunds can't be made until we are sure the correct invoice has been identified for the product. (Returned goods that were not cancelled in writing within 14 days will be returned to you for an administration fee of £20)
- If you have powered on your product, mobile phone handsets and tablet computers must have their Operating System restored to factory settings. If you need help to do this please contact us. We will be happy to do this for you for £20.00.
- When the goods are returned to our Warehouse they will undergo a full inspection to ensure all goods are undamaged and returned 100% complete. If any items are missing, your return will either be rejected, or the missing parts will be charged for and a missing item admin fee deducted from any refund.
- If your returned items has sustained any damage cosmetically, we will re-grade your returned item and refund minus our inspection fee £20.00 plus we will deduct the latest price difference for the equivalent graded item.
- We are unable to accept cancellation for goods that have been specifically customised at your request.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applicable on all items returned to us for a refund after the 14th working day after the day you receive your delivery.
- We will refund you within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
- We will only refund your postage costs up to a maximum of £10.00 if an item is found to be defective and returned to us within the first 14 days after receiving your item. You are responsible for any item being returned to us. Please ensure adequate packaging is used for the return of the item. We recommend that you use Royal Mail 1pm Special Delivery Service as this will insure your gadget up to a value of £500. If a postage refund is applicable, we require proof of postage and cost receipt. This can be sent with the return or scanned and email to email@example.com
- Any item found to be faulty after the first 14 days and returned to us will not be entitled to a postage refund. You are responsible for the any item being returned to us. You will be responsible for return costs and ensuring adequate packaging and insurance cover if you return any item purchased after the first 14 days.
Refurbished iPhones UK / Returns Department
The Historic Dockyard